Our top picks for dad!
Story: Min A. Lee
1. Designer Sheila Vance with her engineering team gives sunglasses a futuristic look. Built to withstand changing trends, these sunglasses will last dad for years to come!
Mechanix Sunglasses Frame p=mv Plt with Plt Overlay Lenses, $420, Destination Sama at 9530 Brighton Way, Beverly Hills, California
2. We can’t forget about footwear! Cesare Paciotti impressed us with their Italian quality and modern take on classic styles. The rich colors stood out as perfect gift ideas for dads everywhere!
Cesare Paciotti Madison, $395, Cesare Paciotti Sport Sneaker, $515, cesare-paciotti.com or 9528 Brighton Way, Beverly Hills, California
3. For the dapper dad in your life, check out luxury made-to-order ties from designer Rachel Park with tipping that stands out beautifully. If you want, have dad pick out his own fabric and shape for something truly special!
Rachel Park Silk Ties, Starting at $130, rachelpark.com
4. Whiskey and beer fans, this one is for you! Original Grain creates stunning watches from the reclaimed wood of whiskey and beer barrels. To top it off, for every sale, they plant 10 trees through Trees for the Future.
Original Grain Brewmaster Chrono, $349, originalgrain.com
5. If your dad is always on the go, Kurtis Paul crafts extremely stylish accessories and bags for travelers. Combining function with durability, the waxy leather of their pieces prevents water damage and general wear.
Kurtis Paul 13” Leather Laptop Sleeve, $78, Kurtis Paul Leather Wash Bag, $65, kurtispaul.com