From silky strands to sparkle galore, the holidays are your time to shine.
Story by Anna M. Park
Dare to Wear
Outsized glitter? Exaggerated cat-eye? Vamped-up lips? Yes, yes, and yes!
- Touch in Sol Metallist Liquid Foil & Glitter Eye Shadow Duo, $25, sephora.com
- Battington 3-D Silk Harlow Lashes, $26, battingtonlashes.com
- Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Mascara, $9.49, ulta.com
- Milani Stay Put Matte 17hr Wear Liquid Liner, $8, milanicosmetics.com
- The Estée Edit Metallishadow Créme + Powder, $25, sephora.com
- Hard Candy Fierce Effect Lipstick in Black Diamond, $5, walmart.com
Get the Glow
Let your light shine in all the right places (and keep smoky eyes matte).
- Laura Mercier Candleglow Sheer Perfecting Powder, $38, lauramercier.com
- A.C In The Spotlight Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Show Gold, $33, maccosmetics.com
- Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics, $54, ulta.com
- Keep It Lush Whether straight or wavy, keep hair shiny, lush, and smooth.
- Honest Beauty Honestly Polished Dry Condition + Shine Serum, $20, honestbeauty.com
- PK Prep Plumping Cream, $33, philipkingsley.com
- Color Wow Pop & Lock Crystallite Shellac, $18, ulta.com
Prep & Prime
Perfect your skin with these instant pick-me-ups.
- This mask leaves behind a fine veil over skin for an instantly whiter, brighter complexion. Cledbel Gluta Power Mask, $46, hallyucosmetics.com
- Dot on fine lines for an instant smoothing effect. DHC Quick Film Smoother, $27.50, dhccare.com