If your hair is your crowning glory, the latest products in hair care will make you feel like royalty.
STORY BY ANNA M. PARK
- SHAMPOO IS SO 2015
- A moisturizing cleanser that removes dirt and build-up without stripping the hair and scalp — antd you don’t need conditioner after. Unwash Bio-Cleansing Conditioner, $36, unwash.com.
- Use this oil on your scalp before you shampoo to hydrate and soothe. L’Occitane Aromachologie Soothing Scalp Oil, $26, loccitane.com.
- CONDITION ON THE GO
- Deep sea mineral Bali sea salt and coconut oil plump, smooth and shape. Just apply on damp or dry hair and go. Nexxus New York Salon Care Hydra-Light Leave In Conditioning Foam, $17.99, ulta.com.
- ADD A FRAGRANCE FOR YOUR HAIR
- In addition to imparting a soft floral scent, this adds subtle shine and fights frizz. Fekkai Hair Rose Fraîche Hair Fragrance, $19.99, fekkai.com.
- SAY GOODBYE TO THE LOB
- Everyone from Miley Cyrus to Gwyneth Paltrow is using this to grow out short haircuts faster. Oh, and it works for those with actually thinning hair as well. Viviscal Extra Strength, $49.99, viviscal.com.
- UPGRADE YOUR TOOLS
- Warm steam rollers meet argan conditioning treatment for volume and hydration. Hot Tools Cool Tools Conditioning Steam Setter, $50, hottools.com.
- An easier alternative to the flat iron that increases shine and seals the hair cuticle. Head Kandy Hair Straightening Ceramic Brush, $59.99, headkandybrush.com.