Blame Cara Delevigne and K-beauty: Big, bold brows are in. But whatever your preference — thick and straight or arched out — there’s no shortage of brow-boosting options.
Story by Anna M. Park
- This unique brow wand is easy to use once you get the hang of it. Use the triangular tip to fill in sparse areas, then set and shape with the spoolie. Chosungah 22 Dong Gong Minn Brow Maker, $22, sephora.com
- Don’t be intimidated by its pen liner format — it goes on super subtly so you can’t mess up. Eyeko Liquid Brow Liner, $20, saks.com
- A genius waterproof gel-to-powder formula in a convenient stick. Touch In Sol Brow Gellin Gel Eyebrow Styler, $22, sephora.com
- The triangular sponge tip deposits just the right amount of powder for a soft, filled-in look without any harsh lines. DHC
Eyebrow Perfect Pro Powder, $7.50, dhccare.com
- This chubby mechanical pencil offers buildable color in a wax and powder formula. M.A.C Big Brow Pencil in Coquette, $21, maccosmetics.com
- Get natural looking color with two shades in one slanted, twist-up tip. Browfood Eco Precision 2-Tone Brow Pencil, $24, lashfood.com
- This pomade-in-a-chubby-stick makes doing your eyebrows fun. Maybelline New York Eye Studio Brow Drama Pomade Crayon, $10, ulta.com
- A gel that deposits hair-like fibers for fuller looking brows. Westmore Beauty Lasting Effects Brow Gel, $25, qvc.com.
CELEB MAKEUP ARTIST ARCHANGELA CHELSEA ON HOW TO GET YOUR BEST BROWS.
- Best natural brow: I like to use a pencil to outline the eyebrow shape and then a powder to fill them in. Finish
by brushing the very front of your eyebrows using a spoolie brush.
- Best shade: There are different preferences among my clients, but I personally like my eyebrows to be one
shade lighter than my hair color so that my whole makeup look is more natural.
- Above the brow: For those who have really thin eyebrows and want to go thicker, you can draw along the
top and bottom of the brows. I also pluck stray hairs above the brow.
- Finishing touch: After shaping and filling in your brows, use a concealer or highlighter above and below
your brows to make them look really polished and neat.