You love your man; why not show his skin some love, too? Just don’t fight over these skin care products, made for him and her.
Story by Anna M. Park
- Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Blemish Defence Serum: No one likes a pimple, male or female. Salicylic acid helps keep pores clear in this lightweight serum. $17.99, ulta.com
- Dr. Jart+ Pore Master Patch: Even if he won’t mask with you, he’ll probably do a blackhead patch just to check out all those extracted plugs. $7.50, sephora.com
- Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser: If it’s got a pump, he’ll more likely use it. That this gel cleanser, which warms on contact to deep clean pores, is colored black? Even cooler. $28, sephora.com
- Revision Skincare Hydrating Serum: Even oily skin needs hydration. This serum has hyaluronic acid and is ultra-light and oil-free. $65, revisionskincare.com
- Perricone MD Re:Firm: He’ll love it for its unique jelly texture, which liquefies on skin. You’ll love it for its high-tech, anti-aging ingredients. $155, perriconemd.com
- Grown Alchemist Hydra-Repair Day Cream: Camellia & Geranium Blossom: This moisturizer leaves a nice, matte finish and will make his skin feel like butta (no need to tell him it’s the floral oils). $59, davidpirrotta.com