As the beauty world’s obsession with face masks grows, so do the variety, technology and efficacy. Here, the latest in masking to unveil your best glow.
STORY BY ANNA M. PARK
- A unique foil-backed sheet mask allows 25 times faster penetration of the brand’s cult favorite Advanced Night Repair formula. Bonus: just save the foil and reuse for your next masking session. Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery PowerFoil Mask, $79 for 4, esteelauder.com.
- Korean brand Amorepacific finally offers its version of the serum mask, long popular in Asia, to U.S. customers. Just apply the ampoule before the mask to stimulate keratinocyte production to strengthen the skin barrier. Amorepacific Moisture Bound Intensive Serum Masque, $90 for 6, neimanmarcus.com.
- This luxe mask, with its signature bio-volumizing proteins to encourage skin to increase elasticity, volume and density, combines two of the latest obsessions in skin care: overnight masking and a youthful fullness in the face. Révive Masque de Volume, $185, reviveskincare.com.
- A two-part mask with activated bamboo charcoal to detoxify and binchotan white charcoal, Japan’s most prized charcoal, to hydrate and balance. Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding, $38, boscia.com.
- Korean beauty e-tailer Beauteque offers an extensive collection of sheet masks, from the adorable lip masks by Tony Moly to eye masks that are totally worth a #facemaskselfie. Sexy Look Moisturizing Hydra Black Eye Mask, $11 for 7, Tony Moly Kiss Kiss Lovely Lip Patch, $5, Mediheal Mask Dress-Dress Code Violet, $3, beauteque.com.