FOUR TIPS TO KEEPING YOUR LIPS LOOKING FAB ALL DAY
by Nia Hicks
- Prepping your lips before applying your lipstick is as important as prepping your skin before you apply your foundation. Start by exfoliating your lips with your favorite lip scrub.
- Next, apply a long wearing lip liner followed by a long wearing lipstick. This particular formula is designed to stay put on your puckers and has amazing staying power.
- To perfect your pout, take your concealer and concealer brush and line around your lips. This trick cleans up any smudges or uneven edges creating a perfect pout.
- Lastly, add translucent powder to your lips with a fluffy eye shadow brush sealing your lipstick for extra staying power. If you are prone to getting dry chapped lips, skip this step to avoid your lips from over drying.
- Lilah B. Divine Duo – b. fearless – $46.00
- Temptu Color True Lipstick Imperial Red – $24.00
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick 50 Velvet Merlot – $5.99
- Smith & Cult The Shining Lip Lacquer in The Warning – $22.00
- Sonia Kashuk Grand Bazaar Matte Lipstick in Crushed Petal and Crushed Berry – $11.99 each
- Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Firecracker – $16.00
- Mineral Fusion Lipstick Butter Pomegranate – $12.99