Beauty Editor’s Tried & True Must Haves
- Elemental Herbology Bio Cellular Super Cleanse – $52.00
This facial cleanser, packed with omega 3, 6 and 9, does it all: purify the skin, stimulate cell turnover and improve the overall appearance of your skin tone.
- NYX Color Correcting Powder in Green – $10.00
Too much sun exposure this summer? Even out your skin tone with this green color correcting powder. It’s a two-in-one product that diminishes the appearance of redness while also setting your makeup.
- Hourglass Cosmetics Femme Rouge Velvet Crème Lipstick in “Fresco” – $30.00
We’re obsessed with this crème lipstick from Hourglass. Its long-lasting and intensely hydrating formula makes your lips look naturally fuller without feeling chapped.
- L.A.B.2 Just Face It Kabuki Brush – $12.00
We can’t get enough of this kabuki brush and its super soft bristles.. Even better: you can use it not just for applying powder foundation but also for blending.
- Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Working Hair Spray -$20.00
Keep your hair looking its best with this ultra-dry hairspray created with Alterna’s “Age-Control Complex.” The unique humidity resistant formula increases elasticity and balances moisture levels to ensure a flexible hold.
- Boots Botanics Mediterranean Eden Energising Body Wash – $8.49
Rejuvenate your skin with this invigorating body wash that’s made with soothing orange blossom and perfect for any skin type.
- Senna Moody Nudes Magnetic Matte Eye Color Palette – $65.00
Get ready for work–or a night out–with this eye color palette filled with all the matte shades you’ll need for any occasion. The small pressed powders are velvety and is easy to blend. with a natural hair eyeshadow brush that’s included.
- Colorescience Sunforgettable Mineral Sunscreen Brush SPF 50 – $64.00
Smooth imperfections with this convenient brush that provides sheer, natural-looking coverage along with powerful SPF 50 UVA/UVB protection. Choose from four shades: fair, medium, tan, deep.
- H2O+ Spa Sea Salt Hydrating Body Butter – $20.00
For some super hydration, we lather on this body butter with a unique formula that won’t leave you feeling greasy.
- Kora Organics Purifying Day and Night Cream – $64.00
What’s Miranda Kerr’s secret to flawless skin? The Purifying Day and Night Cream from her very own Kora Organics line. It’s lightweight yet hydrating and rich in vitamins A, C and E and natural and organically grown grapefruit, mandarin and green tea extracts. Licorice and Noni extract add even more antioxidant protection.
- BrowFood Eco Precision 2-Tone Brow Pencil – $20.00
Create perfectly even- and natural-colored brows with this pencil’s two shades for natural highlights and lowlights. The slanted tip will help you precisely draw your desired eyebrow shape.
- Malie Organics Mango Nectar Shampoo – $23.50
Have a healthy and fresh looking hair using Malie Organics Mango Nectar Shampoo. The nourishing botanical formula gives a smooth and silky looking hair while the touch of mango nectar aroma makes your hair smells like summer all day long!
- Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner with Expandable Brush Applicator – $18.00
Achieving that perfect wing isn’t always easy. That’s why we can’t get enough of Mary Kay’s Gel eyeliner. Smooth and lightweight, its smudge-proof formula makes for easy application and is also perfect for everyday use.
- Marilyn Brush Flatter Me Too – $31.00
This brush works best on coarse and thick hair, with natural boar bristles that help create a sleek and smooth look.