Braided Top Knot in 10 minutes!
By Gellisa Fevrier
Products Used : Love Amika
- Start on freshly shampooed and toweled dried hair, then add the Amika’s Heat Defense Serum from the mid-strands to ends.
- Blow dry the hair with medium heat using a boar brush until it’s completely dried all over. This technique is used to add texture to your hairstyle.
- Separate the hair into two separate sections. Then start at the back section of the hair with a upward braid. Pull the top section upward making sure its tight and smooth then secure it with a elastic band.
- To create a base for your knot, wrap a section out of your ponytail around an elastic band, then pin it in place. This will create the height for your desired look without worrying if it will go flat.
- Back comb the remaining hair from your ponytail, twist the hair around your base in opposite directions and pin in place. Then, loosen up your upward braid to create a different texture . Finally, spray your hair all over with Amika’s Touchable Hairspray to keep a soft but effortless look.