Fall’s Best Trends: The chicest, most wearable beauty looks straight off the fall runway.
STORY BY ANNA M. PARK
To achieve the patina of a Florentine painting, start with a matte brown shadow on the eyelids. Dot red lip paint on the center edges of the lips over an “aged wine” lipstick. Then pat some lipstick on the cheeks for a monochromatic look. Add drama with filled-in brows and an extended tail.
- Maybelline Lip Studio Color Jolt Intense Lip Paint in Red-dy or Not, $10, maybelline.com
- Fusion Beauty Artist Duo Filling Pencil + Fortifying Color Gel, $35, fusionbeauty.com
- Clarins 4-Colour Eyeshadow Palette in Brown, $43, clarinsusa.com
The autumnal perennial of plummy lips gets an update with graphic silver eyes.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Chrome in Silver Spark, $10, maybelline.com
- M.A.C Star Trek Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in Nocturnal, $22, maccosmetics.com
- Dr. Hauschka Lipstick Novum in Exhilarating Berry, $24, dr.hauschka.com
- DollUp Beauty Liquid Matte Lip Spread in Goodness, $19, dollupbeauty.com
Whether spidery or supersized, lashes take center stage this season.
- Doucce Punk Volumizer Mascara, $24, doucce.com
- No7 Dramatic Lift Mascara, $10, target.com
- Maybelline Volum’ Express The Colossal Spider Effect Mascara, $7, ulta.com
- Clarins Supra Volume Mascara, $27, clarinsusa.com