Beating dry skin this winter?
It’s an all-day, everyday battle. We show you how.
Story by: Anna M. Park, StyleUnderPressure.com
- 7 AM: Switch to a gentle, sulfate-free cleanser to soothe, not strip, dry, irritated skin.
Pur-lisse Pur-delicate Gentle Soy Milk Cleanser and Makeup Remover. $36, shop.purlisse.com
- 8 AM: Use a day mask for an early boost of hydration; apply after serum, have some coffee, check your email, then apply moisturizer.
Koh Gen Do All in One Refresh Gel $50, kohgendocosmetics.com
- 12 PM: Spritz on a facial mist to beat the dry air of central heating.
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist and Bonus Blotting Papers (not shown) $48, qvc.com
Amorepacific Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System. $60, us.amorepacific.com
- 3 PM: Keep lips moisturized, and slather on a hand lotion that protects and nourishes.
La Mer The Replenishing Collection $75, lamer.com
- 7 PM: Happy hour? Pat a droplet of facial oil on top of cheekbones for a dewy glow (and a delicate fragrance). Don’t forget to hydrate from the inside out with a glass of water for each cocktail.
Aerin Rose Oil $68, aerin.com
- 11 PM: Apply a sleeping mask to prevent evaporation. As you sleep, moisture evaporates from your skin, especially in the drier winter months. Sleep masks contain thicker, more “sealing” ingredients, which keep moisture locked in.
Lioele Water Drop Sleeping Pack $16, sokoglam.com
Erborian Bamboo Waterlock Hydro-Plumping Mask $43, sephora.com