When Fashion meets Music
From some of the hottest fashion campaigns to the jaw dropping accessories on the runways. Music is definitely on everyone’s mind.
- Schools Out – Jeremy Scott shares his take on Fashion High School for the Moschino Fall 2015 Ready-to-wear show. Debuting some of fashions most outrages fashion accessories like this boombox tote.
- Rihanna as the new face of Dior Secret Garden. Rihanna makes history as the first Black face of the brand! We must say we approve.
- Our favorite material girl sizzles as the face of Versace Spring Summer 2015, Ready-to-wear and Eyewear. Proving fashion is sexy at any age.
- The most talked about Chanel runway show makes running errands uber chic, with quilted leather headphones. Chanel runway show at the Grand Palais
- Fashion powerhouses Chanel and Dolce & Gabbana debuted headphones the likes we’ve never seen before. Both ringing in at over $7,000. Headphones that literally turn heads. Jewel encrusted, fur, pearls, and crown headphones stole the show in Milan at the Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2015 show.