Make a quiet statement with hints of color and the barest of shades.
STORY BY ANNA M. PARK
WHISPERS OF COLOR
Maintain your innocence with a halo of skin-brightening pinks and lavenders.
- Add to foundation or use as a highlighter for a youthful radiance. Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Aqua Foundation Illuminator in Sheer Pink, $39, kohgendocosmetics.com
- Elizabeth Arden Sunset Bronze Prismatic Lip Gloss in Moonlight Kiss, $19, elizabetharden.com
- Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow in Bella Rose, $5, milanicosmetics.com
- This moisturizer imparts a luminous, soft light to skin, while camellia oil fights free radicals and deeply hydrates. Boscia Tsubaki Glotion, $38, boscia.com
- Every penny goes to help those affected by HIV/AIDS. M.A.C Viva Glam Ariana Grande 2 Lipglass, $16, maccosmetics.com
- An anti-aging balm with light-reflecting pearls. Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme + Global Anti-Aging Wake Up Balm, $62, esteelauder.com
After seasons of over-the-top nail art, clean, almost bare nails feel refreshing. Even better, all of these are at least “3-free” of the bad stuff.
- This “breathable” polish minimizes yellowing. Orly Breathable Treatment + Color in Pamper Me, $9, orlybeauty.com
- Zoya Naked Manicure in Pink Perfector, $10, zoya.com
- For a modern effect, try a matte topcoat over a pale shade. JINsoon Matte Maker, $18, jinsoon.com
- Côte Nail Polish in No. 9, $18, coteshop.co
- Londontown Lakur in Cheerio, $16, londontownusa.com
- RMS Nail Polish in Luminizer, $15, rmsbeauty.com
The colors of these bottles are just as important as the organic essential oils within — each is selected to convey a certain energy, from the subtlety of Parfum 11 to the transformation of Parfum 58. Aura-Soma Pegasus Parfum 11, 58, 44, pegasus-parfum.com