3 Home Remedies to Reduce Frizzy and Dry Hair
Lemon Juice and Honey
1. This should probably be your first choice as you most likely have these ingredients in your kitchen. Honey is known as a great moisturizer, and lemon juice has vitamins and minerals essential to healthy and beautiful hair.
2. Start with a cup of hot water; add 2 tablespoons of honey and fresh lemon juice. Stir until the honey is completely melted. After your hair is shampooed and rinsed, apply the mixture, making sure each strand is coated. Let it sit for at least 10 minutes before using a gentle shampoo and a final rinse. 3. You can use this treatment once a week to keep frizz under control.
Coconut Oil Treatment
1. Use on towel dried hair.
2. Add 2-4 tablespoons to the palm of your hands and apply to the areas that are the most dry or fizzy.
3. Use a gentle shampoo to your hair then rinse with cool water. Coconut oil is very hydrating and also smells amazing.
Egg and Mayo Treatment
1. Use 1 egg with 2 tablespoons of mayo. Mix it well in to a bowl.
2. Section the hair into four parts and apply to the mid strand down toward the ends.
3. Let it sit on the hair for 20 to 30 minutes. Finally, use a gentle shampoo and rinse.