Get the look: The Eccentric Art Student
Inspired by independent, spirited women and artistic clients that wear Zero+Maria Cornejo pieces. The look is all about finding your individuality and eccentricity. Hair stylist James Pecis for PHYTO and Hot Tools.
- Part the hair off-center.
- Use a Hot Tools 1″ Professional Marcel Iron to create a flat wave. Start by working from the top down and clamp the hair over and under the iron, repetitively.
- Apply Phyto Professional Intense Volume Mousse all over the root area. Claw it into the hair to give it strength but leave the hair flat so it looks fixed down.
- Leave the hair close to the ears, with one piece in front.
- Spray a healthy dose of Phyto Phytoplage Protective Sun Oil mid-shaft to ends. Rake in with fingers.
- To set the hair, spray a few pumps of Phyto Phytovolume Actif Volumizing Spray.
- Apply a pressing cloth and dry with the Hot Tools Turbo Ionic Hair Dryer.